Monday, March 5, 2018

Quotes to Ponder






Happy Monday,

I am a day late....
but not a dollar short!  lol
but
Here is the quote  for today.....




The Happiness of life is made up
 of minute fractions.....the little,
 soon- forgotten charities of a kiss,
or smile, a kind look, a heart-felt
compliment, and the countless
infinitesimals of pleasureable
and genial feeling.

By Samuel Taylor Coleridge



I think this is so true.....
and I would add a hug to that,
since I am a hugger.........lol


So happy Pondering!


Hugs, Nellie


Sharing with:

4 comments:

  1. And...our family is full of happiness in all these areas, praise the LORD! Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a hugger, too. I like the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan,
    Never really thought about that..... but maybe that is why it resonated with me so much I chose to post it. lol

    Love,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura,
    Huggers are a good thing as Martha Stewart would say.......One of my best friends taughtt me
    to be hugger as I didn't come from a huggy family.....and that was over 35 yrs. ago, and I
    am eternally grateful for that........

    and I like the quote too....

    Have a great week hon,
    blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 18, 2024, and photos of all things spring

L ord , you are my God;  I will exalt you and praise your name,  for in perfect faithfulness  you have  done wonderful things,  things plann...