Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!





Happy Birthday
Jesus!!

and

Merry Christmas 
Sweet Friends,

We wish you and yours a truly
 Merry Christmas.
May the Lords love, peace and joy 
 envelope you and your family
 during this
 holy season of the year.

I so appreciate each and every
one of you!

Joyful Blessings,
Nellie



While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born,
 and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him
 in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no
 room for them in the inn.


 And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby,
 keeping watch over their flocks at night.  An angel of the Lord
 appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them,
and they were terrified.  But the angel said to them,
 "Do not be afraid.

 I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. 
 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; 
he is Christ the Lord.

 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and
 lying in a manger."  Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host
appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,  "Glory to God
 in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

 When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds
 said to one another, "Let's go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has
 happened, which the Lord has told us about."  So they hurried off and
 found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger.
 When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had
 been told them about this child,  and all who heard it were amazed
 at what the shepherds said to them. But Mary treasured up all these
 things and pondered them in her heart.  The shepherds returned, 
glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen,
 which were just as they had been told.

Luke 2:6-20



Jesus is truly the Gift 

that keeps on giving 

All Year Long...............



2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Nellie! I know you will have an incredible celebration with your family.
    I'm so happy to hear your SIL has recovered enough to be home. Home is the best place to mend speedily! She's such a good person I had no doubt God would be there for her.
    It was tough to lose Mia for sure. But I feel so at peace with her passing now. When we told the vet she was ready to go she started purring! As if to say yes this is what I want. I'm sure Jesus was in the room coming to take her to heaven. It still hurt us of course. Now we'll give another kitty a home. I've been looking but haven't found the perfect one to fit into the family yet.
    Also, I'm really going to focus on the big move in 2015! Dallas is so big now. I like a little smaller town. When I go to Dallas it looks like a nightmare with tons of people and humongous hospitals. Gives me the creeps! LOL! Dallas sure has changed in the past 30 years! We decided we might move to the Florida panhandle for a year and then further south to Naples. God will decide of course!
    Well enjoy the rest of Christmas! I'll go get in everybody's way tomorrow for the after Christmas sales. I do love watching the chaos a little. :D
    big hugs and all my love♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. As with the saying, "Jesus is the reason for the season!" I surely enjoyed myself at your home for Christmas! I enjoyed myself so much I tired myself out, ha! I know you must be tired too with all of the wonderful preparations and atmosphere you set up for us all! I love you all so much, Love Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy Monday..............Free Greeting cards

                                                                                      Happy Monday Sweet Friends, Hope you are off to a grea...