Thursday, April 17, 2014

Welcome to Thankful Thursday - April 17, 2014

All pictures in this post are
 from http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/


Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.
 He who believes in me will live even though he dies;
John 11:25

EASTER Morning Update:

HE HAS RISEN
HE HAS RISEN INDEED!


Happy Easter Sweet Friends, 


Hope this has been a good week
 for you and all your planning and
 preparations for Resurrection day
 are just about done. 


My week has been a mixed bag, it has been
good, productive, painful, sad, angry, reflective,
humbling, draining, yet with hope rising from 
the ashes, restful and expectant to name
 just a few adjectives.   lol



You will read about my week from my list.

So gonna get on with it.......


I am thankful

#1
for the good time we had with Scott
Megan and the baby Sunday evening.
A fun pizza and salad night eating
out on the porch,  the weather, food
and company was great...............


#2
that we got to see Scott outside
with Brooklyn.  She was following
him all around in his garden and he 
put the hose in her hand and helped her,
 do some watering and she loved it
Such a precious sight. She love love 
loves being outside. She definitely
 takes after her daddy with that!!




#3
that I finally have my porch all put together
again and that I spent a lovely day out there
today, just thinking, praying and reading God's
 word. The weather was perfect and it was a
 great day,  that I so needed.... 


#4
That I finally got all my spring stuff packed
 away, Easter dinner planned and the table set
 for the most part.


Cross 2



#5
for Easter and all that it really means, and
just in case you might not know........It is
 really all about Jesus and what he did for us
 by dying on the cross and on the 3rd day His
rising from the dead, to provide us with
 eternal life and abundant life
 down here on this messed up planet
 we live on.


 It's Not really about Easter Bunnies and
 Easter Eggs, even tho they are fun!!



#6
for conflict,  and even tho it is hard and
painful and hurtful and sometimes makes
you angry you can learn a lot from it, if
you are looking for what God has to teach
you in it....He always has a purpose for it.
We have had conflict for the last 3 days
and I have learned a lot, and been able
to put a lot of things we learned in our
last class into affect. Conflict done 
properly can also be very strenghtening
and deepening to relationships,  and
that is always our goal.






#7
for praying friends who love us.


#8
that DeeAnna passed her State Boards for
 Real Estate today!! I think she's gonna be a
 great real estate agent because she cares
about people and really wants to help them.






#9
that our new computer arrived today!
Whoo Hoo!  But now I have to learn
Windows 7.........lol


#10
that we are gonna start working on our 
computer room.... maybe tonight.
Since he has to move the desk out to do
 the new computer thought now is as good a
 time as ever to move the furniture,
so we can get started!!  lol

Blue Easter Egg


#11
that I can at least pull up old pictures
from picasa to finish this post.  lol


#12
for a wonderful movie we watched last
night that was so heart warming and
inspiring.  It was called "unconditional"
and it is a true story and we highly
recommend it.  You can stream it
thru netflix.



Colorful Easter Eggs




Thanks for coming by ............

Hope you have a Wonderful Easter

with your Family/ and or Friends or
Furry Friends................



What are you thankful for today??


Love,  Hugs and

Easter Blessings,

Nellie

5 comments:

  1. I am also thankful for #5. Hope you have a blessed Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1. Time with family is such a blessing from the LORD!
    #2. Her great grampy Todd always like to be out in the yard too!
    #3. I have found the older I get, the bigger the jobs seems to be in caring for everything in and out of the house.
    #4. I can hardly wait to celebrate our LORD together.
    #5. How awesome to know our Almighty Savior GOD's salvation for us!
    #6. You have taught me so in the not so far past. It surely turns us to completely trust in our LORD and search out His purposes.
    #7. and praying family!
    #8. Yea! I pray for her safety as well when she shows homes to potential buyers.
    #9. Fantastic! Isn't is like your birthday all over again!
    #10. I can hardly wait to see it!
    #11. That may be why mine runs slow sometimes. I have SO MANY pictures in my files!
    #12. I can hardly wait for the movie to come out on DVD about the little boy's story of heaven.
    Love to you all, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! New computer! Somehow we missed that in our afternoon of chatting!! And Dee got her license! That is awesome! And a hard test to pass from what I understand! It was sooo wonderful to catch up! Now for some fun time together next week!!

    He is risen! What a wonderful thing to celebrate!! Happy Easter, my sweet friend!

    Love ya lots!
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nellie!
    I am soo very thankful for God's son and his sacrifice and resurrection to ensure me and all who believe and trust in the Lord eternal life:) When all else in life goes wrong...we have this sweet hope and assurance! Nothing can be better:) Enjoyed your thankful post as always! And Cam loves outside as well! He and Brooklyn sound like they'd make great buddies:) Take care and happy easter!:)
    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You truly have so much to be thankful for! Blessings to you Nellie.

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...