Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas in our White Living Room













Greetings Sweet Friends,

How are you coming along with
 your Christmas preparation?? 
 Almost there yet??  


I should not even be doing this but just
 need a reprieve from Christmas prep,
 and this is fun, not mundane like making 
grocery lists and stuff...........lol  
Course, gotta do that too.........and will 
once I have had a lil fun.............lol

Hubby is sick with a cold,  think it
caught up with him cause he worked
almost 24 hrs. on Tuesday.  They work 
on banking software so they can't work
 on it while the bank is using it, so they
 have to do it after hours, but this was
a first time event, and hopefully, the
last.........lol

Haven't had a chance to download any
pictures from this Christmas... so decided
 today was the day..........

So here are some pictures from our
White Living room and foyer.




This is the first things you see when 
you come in the door!






Then when you go left into the living 
room you see this table with 
family pictures. This is on one
end of the sofa.


This angel has been with us many
 years, and she is standing underneath
 the above table.


Then you come to my cedar chest 
coffee table,  Brooklyn is loving 
this lil snowman.....he plays music
and rocks back and forth,  she is
mesmerized by him.


Love Thomas Kincaide's work,  and was so sorry
to hear he passed away this year.  Very Sad!



My beautiful candle I got last year after Christmas,
Am in love with it, can you see why on the table top.
Think it is so beautiful!  and it is even lit yet!


Took all these pics yesterday morning,
 loved how the light was coming in,
and made all the shadows.



and here it is when it is actually lit up.  Course,
 it is even more beautiful at night!



Decide to frill up my pillow a lil with a bow
and Christmas ball.............





Here is a glimpse of the most of the room. 
 Hopefully,  I will get to show you some more
 closeups next week.


This is on the other end of the sofa
not the best picture I must say!



Love this lil statue,  she reminds me
 of a neice of mine that is all 
grown up now.



a lovely nativity given to me by Scott.


 Another view




 The follwing are all of the left side wall
that you can't see in this picture.




A Thomas Kincaide plate a friend gave to me.





Well, hope you enjoying your visit and
come again soon............



and this is the last thing you see when 
you go out the door! Brooklyn discovered 
them yesterday and just had a ball
 jingling them!


Sharing this post at:
Dwellings with Cindy,  just click here!

A Stroll thru Life with Marty, click here

Ivey and Elephants with Patti and Paula,
Just click here!



Have a Wonderful Day..... jingle jingle!~


Love, Hugs, and
Merry Christmas Blessings,
Nellie


Thankful Thursday will get posted
tomorrow (Friday),  it's about ready
 but figured since I am posting this,
I will wait for tomorrow.

See ya then...........

3 comments:

  1. Your room looks wonderful and I love all of your Christmas decor. so pretty. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think...I get to see all of this beauty in person! I can hardly wait! I have a surprise for your winter collection! I think Brooklyn will love it too!
    I love you all with all my heart!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nellie, everything looks beautiful! Love your white Christmas touches. The candle is so pretty, such beautiful glowing shadows!
    Thanks soooo much for sharing!!!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...