Tuesday, November 12, 2013

More Fall vignettes for 2013





 Hello Sweet Friends,

Hope you are having a great week 
this far!

I am truly having a great week this far.
Decided to just have a fun day with
pictures, since we all love those pictures.

More Fall Vignettes....figured I better get 
them in now before the Christmas decorations
go up!  lol



This in my lil terrium box that Becky from
 TimeWashed gave me for my birthday last year.
All dressed up for Fall


This is my reminder of Becky box really......
The sunflower was from her and the lil scrolly
 pumpkins.



So everytime I see it I think of her.

same pic as above but with colored pencil affect



Believe it or not this was a Christmas
 card and I just think it is so pretty, 
 but looks more like Fall so I always
 incorporate it somewhere
in my Fall Decorating.


Here is the whole table top.
The cross stitch Welcome basket was done
partially by me and partially by my sister-
in-law Paula years ago.  I made it to match
my old kitchen wall paper, so it used to
reside in my kitchen, but since I can
no longer use it there I decided to use
it with my Fall decorations.

with posterized affect

This vignette is on the top of my serving cart
which is in the middle of my family and 
dining room.


This vignette in on top of my hall table
on the way to bedrooms and 
the guest bath.  I decided to use the
pumpkins over it to fill space since
I usually have a large picture here.
and I usually put the metal pumpkins
outside the front door.





With a lil candlelight


Know these are a lil dark but hard to get
real good shots in this hallway.



Well, glad you came by today,
and hope you enjoyed your visit.

Have a great evening with your
family/friends or furry friends.


Sharing at Dwelling with Cindy
Click Here


Sharing at a stroll thru life with Marty
Click Here



Joe Bear says bye bye now.


Love, Hugs and 
Special Fall Blessings,

Nellie

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall decorations. A little of the outside on the inside, ha! The fall leaves are really coming down now. Probably more so by tomorrow night. Can you believe we are going to have some days in the 60's!!
    Love you all, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks marvelous. So cozy comfy.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so pretty and I love your touch of nature that you added.Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...