Saturday, June 9, 2012

Where I have been and a Cute Sign I saw!





Hello Sweet Folks,

How are ya???? 
 Hope all is well with you.

  Have been missing
you and feel like it has been ages since I heard from
you or read any blogs.

Don't die from shock cause this is so short, or because
 I never post on Saturday, usually I visit blogs on Sat. morning
while hubby is sleeping in but this week has been different.

I know I have been missing and some of you are wondering
 what happened to me this week, so had just a few minutes and
 thought I would explain................ . Everything is fine............
Hubby decided to take some time off for rest and relaxation, 
 so we have been having some R & R and lots of fun.
 will tell you all about it next week when Hubby goes back
 to work.

Yesterday when we were out shopping I happened to see
a sign and it just cracked me up, plus I have never seen it
 before, so thought you would get a kick out of it as well.

It reads.......................

"Shopping with your husband is like
Hunting with the game warden"

Isn't that Hilarious!!  Well,  I thought so.....
have to say my hubby isn't all that bad really,
maybe that is why I thought it was so hilarious!!  lol

Well, see ya soon,  probably Tuesday.

Love and Blessings,
Nellie

7 comments:

  1. Cute sign, I havn't seen htat one either. Have fun. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're enjoying some extra time with your hubby! Hope your weekend is going good! Things are going well. My hubby left for his month training in Wisconsin. Michael is on a camping trip and Olivia and I went to the movies. So far day one is almost over! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute! I guess it is kind of like the "lost while driving thing" when the guys won't stop and ask for directions, ha!
    Love you all, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for ya'll having some time together.. thats good news for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute, Nellie! Sure have been missing you! And am so thrilled that you are having a great time!!

    Can't wait to hear all about it! We've had the whole gang over most of the day, and it has been a lot of fun! {and work, too!} :o)

    Give me a call when you're settled in, and we'll set up breakfast or lunch, ok?

    Love ya bunches,
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny sign!
    I will come back to hear about your R&R adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful that you and your dear hubby have been having some great time together.

    Definitely that is a funny sign, but I can't say that I know it to be true, because I rarely go shopping with my husband. (I'm talking clothes and home decor shopping, mind you.) He just doesn't enjoy it, and my daughter does, so we hit those kinds of stores together...and neither one of us is a game warden!!!

    Have a wonderful Sunday.

    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...