Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Heart Tips Tuesday - another great breakfast idea


Hello Sweet Friends,

Hope you are having a dandy day!!

Mine has been good so far.................

Thought yall might like to see another quick and easy
breakfast idea,  that goes great with your coffee,
 and seems like eating a danish or cinnamon roll,
only not as sweet!!

I will call them Cinnamuffins!!  lol

You start with.....................


All these ingredients.....  you can click on the pic if you need
a closer look.  Just in case you can't clearly read the label
on the containers on the right,  it is ground cinnamon with
no sugar and clover honey,  and pecans in the bowl,  but
you can use walnuts or any nut you prefer.




Spread the laughing cow cheese on,  I use one
wedge for both muffins,  but of course,you can use
 more if you like.


Sprinkle on the cinnamon


Drizzle on the honey


Add the nuts to the top.


and eat and enjoy!!!

Rebecca said she was hoping to see some shots of my]
new white room,  so will probably show you some
next Wednesday for White Wednesday,  cause I
don't have time for taking and editing pics this week,
and I have some that are ready so you will see
those tomorrow.  My first Fall tablescape of the
year,  done while playing!!
It is still  fun to play house at times!!  lol


Had more pics that I needed so put a cutout affect on this one.




Hope you have a very nice evening,
  looks like we are gonna have some
 rain real soon!  Sounds like it too!!


We are back in another rain cycle, 
 this is our 3rd day in a row for late 
afternoon rain, but It's a good thing!


Take Good Care!!


Love, Hugs,
and Cinnamuffin Blessings,
Nellie

3 comments:

  1. Hello Nellie

    Looks like a good tasty easy breakfast. It is making me hungry.

    I would like some rain after Sunday so we can get our roof on.

    My mom's surgery went well today. That was a relief and blessing from our Lord.

    Have a great evening!
    Love
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a yummy and quick breakfast...or snack. Actually, I think it looks like a fabulous addition to the afternoon tea tray. Just pop on a classic movie, and you've got a lovely time of refreshment.

    Hope all is well in your little corner of the world.

    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember my mom doing something similiar with toast and cottage cheese when she wanted something rich and sweet, but calorie light. I think everything tastes better with nuts and cinnamon, don't you?

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  Have a Lovely Spring Day! Hugs, Nellie