Sunday, March 7, 2010

Have A Blessed Sunday


Hello Sweet Friends,
*
It is with heavy heart that I write to you this morning,
to ask you to please pray for a dear sweet friend
that attends our church.  She and her family lost 
their 15 yr. old son yesterday in a tradgic accident.
He was hit by a truck while riding his bike, and 
was killed instantly.
*
I can not even imagine what they must be enduring
at this point, and I know that the Lord and the prayers of
His people will be the one and only thing that will get them
 thru this horrible event.
*
When you hear of these things it makes you realize
once again how fragile life is,  and that we need to
appreciate ever minute of every day, and to see 
those around us that we love, and to make sure
we spend our time really cherishing them, for
none of us really know how long we will have 
them, or how long we will be here.
*
I will leave you with this verse
from James 4:14 NKJ
*
whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow.
 For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears
 for a little time and then vanishes away.
*


And we need to make sure that we
are ready to meet our Maker, as well.
*
If you are not sure about that and would like
to know how you can do that.....
 please don't hesitate to send  me an email
 (in the right sidebar you
will see contact me, and all you need to do
 is click there and you can send me an email.)
I would be happy to answer any questions
you might have.
*
Have  A Blessed Day My Friends,
Love, Blessings, and Hugs,
Nellie

5 comments:

  1. My heart is grieving as well. Only GOD's Love can walk a family through such a tragedy. What a reminder to us all of the brevity of our earthly existence, the blessing of each moment and the Hope of Glory ~ to be with Christ after this life.
    Blessings Sweet Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nellie

    I will be praying for that family you mentioned. My heart goes out to them.

    Blessings & Hugs
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't begin to think of the heartache that is now being felt by the family of this beloved child as well as his friends! My tears can't stop flowing each time I pray and ask our LORD to comfort them. I pray our LORD can bring many to His Saving Grace through this family's tragedy.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your friend's son. I will pray for comfort and peace for his family and the person that hit him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how very sad. i will be praying for the family.

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...