Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat, Smell my feet or Give me something Good to Eat!!



*
Morning Sweet Friends,
*
Wanted to say Happy Halloween to all those
Trick or Treaters out there!
*
I myself, am not a big fan of Halloween,  but we totally enjoy the
children that come by our place,  which is not a lot of kids, cause we
 don't have street lights and  it's pretty dark, so think most parents take
 their children to neighborhoods  that are more lighted,  which is a
very wise idea these days.
*
We sure do enjoy seeing them dressed up in their costumes
and talking with them,  and of course,  giving them candy.
*
So you all have a wholesome and safe Halloween!
*
*

Also wanted to say
*
" Halleleujah,  Halleleujah,

Halleleujah, Halleuleujah,

Hal le leu jah!"
*
*
The tiling and Grouting, She is finished!!
And looks gorgeous I might add.
*
Are we happy campers or what???
*
Can you hear us singing!!  lol
*
Have a  Really Great Weekend
Dear Friends,
*
Blessings and Hugs,
Nellie

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear you are done with your bathroom. Isn't it just its own reward to not have to think about it anymore. Now you can just enjoy it! There is also that sense of accomplishment, especially when you have done a lot of the work together.

    I am right where you are with Halloween. I love to see the innocent little ones come by having so much fun. I cannot stand the evil side of it so pretty much just ignore that part. I love watching our grandkids enjoy it. I am more about the fall and harvest aspects of this season.

    Our street is very dark at night too and most of the houses are on an acre so kids don't like to come here. It takes too long to go from house to house and it is scary! Look at my header on my blog and imagine it at night...spooky!

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 18, 2024, and photos of all things spring

L ord , you are my God;  I will exalt you and praise your name,  for in perfect faithfulness  you have  done wonderful things,  things plann...