Sunday, August 9, 2009

Have a Wise and Worshipful Sunday

Sunset @ Ana Marie Island, Florida
~
~
Good Sunday Morning to You!!
~
Hope you are well and happy and looking
forward to a Worshipful Day.
~
Scripture for the day is in Psalm 36:5-7
~~~
~~~
"Your love, O Lord reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies.
Your righteousness is like the might mountains,
your justice like the great deep.
O Lord, you preserve both man and beast.
How priceless is your unfailing love!"
~~~
~~~
Mountains in New Hampshire
~
~
There is a song that evidently took all the words from
these scriptures. I can hear it in my head and love the
song, but have not idea who wrote it. Maybe some
of you will. It is a lovely song anyway.
~
~
Hope you all have a Wise and Worshipful Sunday!!
~
~
Thanks for stopping by,
~
Love and Blessings,
Nellie

P.S. Just found out from Becky that song is by "Third Day"
in case you were curious. Have a good Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nellie!! Hope your weekend was a good one!! I can't believe that you posted these verses!! Earlier in the day this song just popped into my head, and I couldn't remember who sang it so I asked Britt and she couldn't remember either. Well, when I saw your post I looked it up and it is Third Day. I should have known. They're probably my fave Christian group. It has been playing in my head all day!! Too cool!!

    Our weekend was good. I got a lot accomplished, but have more to do!!

    Love ya,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nellie,

    I am trying to play catch up now on reading after so much going on over the weekend. I hope things will be resolved with your back account tomorrow. This is quite disturbing...I hope they catch the person responsible.

    I like your scripture reference. Very beautiful. I need to fall into bed in about 20 seconds. Love you...Bon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures here. My daughter likes Third Day. I don't listen to music much because of being hearing impaired. Can't understand the words. Sometimes I like to have on just for the sound. It can be soothing even if I have no clue what is being said.

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 18, 2024, and photos of all things spring

L ord , you are my God;  I will exalt you and praise your name,  for in perfect faithfulness  you have  done wonderful things,  things plann...