Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just to say Hi & to announce a new blogger friend

Hello Sweet Friends,
~
Am posting late today cause I spent the day
with a dear friend. We chatted all day long.
My kind of a day, and her's too.
~~~
Did want to say Hello tho,
and hope you had a great day too!
~~~
Also wanted to share this..........

Announcement!!


Today I am pleased to announce to you

the new blog of a sweet friend.

Some of you might already have been

by for a visit cause she is also a friend

of Beckys over at Holiday in the Sun.

But for those of you who do not know

her yet, I think you will really like what you find

especially if you are looking for spiritual

encouragement, insight, and wisdom.

Her name is Jess and she is a talented writer,

she has even published a childrens book, which you
~
will see on her blog. The book is wonderful, the drawings
~
are great, and her husband Tony plays the lovely accordion

music, and it is a sweet story that anyone will like. I have 2

copies put away for when I finally have grandchildren.


and like Becky and I, this is her first time blogging as well.

So go by for a visit and welcome her to blogland.
~
and if you haven't met Becky yet be sure to drop
~
over and visit her as well. She too, has a lot of
~
encouraging and insightful things to say,
~
decorating ideas and sharing of her everyday
~
life adventures as well. Her address is
~
~
~
~
Well, you have a good restful evening,
~
See ya tomorrow,
~
Blessings and Hugs, Nellie

3 comments:

  1. I wondered if you were going to be talking about Jess. I met Jess already and follow her blog as well. Yay me! And I agree, she writes great posts! Thanks for visting me again today. I appreciate the comments. Have you visited my craft blog yet? I forget if you have or not. Thanks for your prayers. I do hope we have some kind of a nice trip this year. Our 30th wedding anniversary is in September. We are hoping for a Fall trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Becky!!! Been with her since the beginning and she was one of my first followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nellie,

    Thank you for the encouraging words!
    This blogging takes a fair amount of time and it is so nice when someone peeks in!

    Your photos are always sooooooo beautiful!
    I don't know how you do it girl!

    We'll keep praying for your precious son...what an odyssey! May our Gracious GOD continue to protect and keep him.

    Love always.

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...